- 100% Pure Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Stalks and flowers
- Aroma: Sharp sweet freshness, mixed with florals and an underlying note of warm spice
- Fragrance Family: Floral
- Perfumery Note: Middle to Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Clary Sage & Geraniu
Buy Organic Lavender Essential Oil now from The Giving Nature’s online store and enjoy the essential oil benefits.
Lavender essential oil safety:
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene and Linalool.
Please note that The Giving Nature cannot be held responsible for any injury, illness or adverse reaction to any recipes, instructions or advice given. It is the responsibility of the end user to ensure that they have followed the relevant safety protocols and that they are aware of any possible side effects before use. We always advise that a skin patch test is carried out before full usage of any natural product whether purchased from ourselves or elsewhere.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
Storage: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
There are no reviews yet.