Terms and Conditions
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Your Account area of the website.
Information about us
We operate the website www.thegivingnature.com.
- The images of the Products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our website.
- All Products shown on our website are subject to availability.
How we use your personal information
How the Contract is formed between you and us
- You may only purchase Products from our website if you are at least 18 years old. By placing an order on our website you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old and we are entitled to rely on that confirmation.
- Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- If, after we have sent your Dispatch Confirmation, we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our website, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
Our right to vary these terms
- We may revise these Terms from time to time
- Every time you order Products from us, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the Contract between you and us.
- Whenever we revise these Terms, we will keep you informed and give you notice of this by stating that these Terms have been amended and the relevant date at the top of this page.
- We will deliver the Products ordered by you to the address you give for delivery at the time you place the order.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of the date your order is placed.
- Products are subject to availability and prevailing market conditions. We may limit the quantities of goods (particularly goods on special offer) supplied to any one customer if in our opinion the quantity ordered jeopardises availability for other customers.
- Please note adverse weather conditions or other events outside of our reasonable control may result in the occasional late or cancelled delivery. If that is the case we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we are able to in order to information you of such delayed or cancelled delivery. In any event, our liability to you will be limited to the price of goods not delivered and the cost of delivery.
- Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
No international delivery
- Unfortunately, we do not delivery to addresses in the Channel Islands or outside the UK.
- You may place an order for Products from the Channel Islands or from outside the UK, but this order must be for delivery to an address in the UK (excluding the Channel Islands).
Price of products and delivery charges
- The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our website from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with a Dispatch Confirmation.
- The price of a Product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted on our website from time to time. There is free delivery on any orders over £35 (excluding any delivery charges) to anywhere in the UK (excluding the Channel Islands).
- Our website contains a large number of Products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on our website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Products you have ordered we will inform you by email of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the email address you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you of the same. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
How to pay
- You can pay for Products using a debit card or credit card and PayPal payment system. We accept the following cards: Visa, Visa debit, MasterCard and Maestro.
- Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance. We will not charge your debit card or credit card until we dispatch your order.
- We do realise that breakages are inevitable when the products we are sending are packaged in glass bottles. If you receive any broken Products please send us and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible after the delivery detailing your order number, a description of the broken item/s and a digital photo of the damage. You must also return the Products to us so that we can refund/replace the broken item and refund the costs of return.
- Upon receipt of your e-mail we will process your claim as soon as possible and you should expect to receive your replacement/refund within a few days.
- We will not accept any further claims for loss from or in connection with the supply of faulty goods, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, howsoever arising.
Warranty and liability
- Nothing in these Terms will restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty, nor will any of these terms restrict any of your statutory rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- We will not be deemed to be in breach of contract or of these Terms as a result of any delay in our performance or failure to perform our obligations if that delay or failure to perform is due to any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, flood and other acts of God, strikes, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, civil commotion, breakdown of equipment, road traffic problems.
- Our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of goods to you under this contract will be limited to the retail price of the goods contained in that order.
Communications between us
- To cancel a Contract in accordance with your legal right to do so, you must contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail.
- If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail to the e-mail address you provide to us in your order.
Special offers promotion and competitions
- From time to time, and in our complete discretion, purchases of goods may be subject to special offers. In the event that such a special offer applies to your order, the terms of such special offer shall be subject to these Terms. If there is any conflict between the terms of a special offer and these Terms, these Terms shall prevail unless specifically excluded.
- We may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time and without prior notice. We will honour at the offer price any order placed by you before an offer ends, or is amended or withdrawn.
- We reserve the right to offer in our complete discretion different customers different special offers, promotions and the ability to enter different competitions.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to The Giving Nature. All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, videos, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of thegivingnature.com, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright, authors rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of thegivingnature.com and its affiliates and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of thegivingnature.com, our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and authors rights laws.
You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without thegivingnature.com’s express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without thegivingnature.com’s express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (eg our prices and product listings) parts of this website without thegivingnature.com’s express written consent.
By registering for our Website, you accept that cookies may be used to enhance your experience.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.