Need to return something? Here’s some helpful information. Before returning an item, please read about returns in the “Your rights” section.
- You have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000) during the period set out. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
- However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
- any made-to-measure or custom-made products including any products made to your specification or clearly personalised; and/or
- perishable goods, such as food, drink or fresh flowers;
- Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, which is when the Contract between us is formed. If the Products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 7 (seven) working days in which you may cancel, starting from the day after the day you receive the Products. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period.
- To cancel a Contract, please contact us in writing to tell us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation . We will refund you by the same method you used to pay for the Products.
- If the Products were delivered to you:
- You must return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable. If the Products require collection, we will collect the Products from the address to which they were delivered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable time for collection;
- Unless the Products are faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us or, where relevant, the cost of us collecting the Products from you.;
- You have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
- Details of your legal right to cancel and an explanation of how to exercise it are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation.
- As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by the returns policy or these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- Need help? Contact us by email at email@example.com.
We’d love to know what you think. Please like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to connect with us and stay up to date.