- Antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal
- Perfect for cleaning cuts and grazes, Tea Tree really is a must for the family first aid kit
- Melaleuca alternifolia Leaf Oil is obtained by steam distillation from the leaves of the Tea Tree, Melaleuca alternifolia, Myrtaceae
Australian Aborogines have used it in medical treatment for thousands of years.
It is 11 to 13 times as strong as carbolic acid. When blended in a massage oil or a lotion it helps with respiratory issues as well as many other problems such as arthritis, dermatitis, sinusitis and can even treat excessively sweaty feet!
You can add it to a cream to treat any fungal, bacterial and viral infections. You might also like to use it with one of our wide range of vaporisers or a burner to diffuse the oil at home and help to prevent airborne viruses and infections spreading. Or try adding it to your shampoo to combat dandruff.
A true all-rounder and a must for every household!
- Obtained by steam distillation from the leaves & twigs of the plant.
- Fresh camphoraceous odour.
- Powerful yet natural antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal medicine
Terpinene-4-ol (up to 30%), cineol, pinene, terpinenes, cymene, sesquiterpenes, sesquiterpene alcohols, among others.
Melaleuca alternifolia Leaf Oil.
Dilute in a carrier oil before skin application. Keep away from children and out of eyes. Do not take internally or apply undiluted to the skin. For further advice on using essential oils to treat medical conditions, we recommend you seek advice from a professional.
Please note that The Giving Nature cannot be held responsible for any injury, illness or adverse reaction to any recipes, instructions or advice given. It is the responsibility of the end user to ensure that they have followed the relevant safety protocols and that they are aware of any possible side effects before use. We always advise that a skin patch test is carried out before full usage of any natural product whether purchased from ourselves or elsewhere.