- 100% Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves and twigs
- Aroma: Medicinal, fresh, green and strong
- Fragrance Family: Green
- Perfumery Note: Middle to Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and light yellow
- Blends Well With: Rosemary, Lemon, Eucalyptus & Lavender
Tea tree oil benefits:
- Antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal.
- Perfect for cleaning cuts and grazes, Tea Tree really is a must for the family first aid kit.
Tea Tree Essential Oil is 11 to 13 times as strong as carbolic acid. When blended in a massage oil or a lotion it may help with respiratory issues as well as many other problems such as arthritis, dermatitis, sinusitis and can even treat excessively sweaty feet!
Tea tree oil uses:
You can add Tea Tree Essential Oil to a cream to treat any fungal, bacterial and viral infections. You might also like to use it with one of our wide range of vaporisers or a burner to diffuse the oil at home and help to prevent airborne viruses and infections spreading. Or try adding Tee Tree Oil to your shampoo to combat dandruff.
- A true all-rounder and a must for every household.
- Fresh camphoraceous odour.
- Powerful yet natural antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal medicine.
Buy Organic Tea Tree Oil now from The Giving Nature’s online store and enjoy the essential oil benefits.
Tea tree oil safety:
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene.
Please note that The Giving Nature cannot be held responsible for any injury, illness or adverse reaction to any recipes, instructions or advice given. It is the responsibility of the end user to ensure that they have followed the relevant safety protocols and that they are aware of any possible side effects before use. We always advise that a skin patch test is carried out before full usage of any natural product whether purchased from ourselves or elsewhere.
ngredients: 100% Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil.
Storage: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.