Turmeric is the ground root from a plant of the lily family, native to SE Asia. It has a mild, aromatic flavour and is usually an ingredient in curry powders. Add sparingly at start of cooking.
- Adds distinct and delightful flavour (and stunning yellow-gold glow) to cuisine from every continent. Perfect for flavouring rice, vegetable dishes, curries, stir-fries, soups, broths and much more.
- Essential for making authentic curry powders, Ayurvedic recipes and classic Indian cuisine. Organic turmeric is an excellent complement to Asian vegetable, bean and lentil dishes like dahl, sambar and kitcheri.
- Fantastic flavouring for mustard, butter, oils, dressings, pickles, chutneys and other condiments.
- A highly effective and 100% natural anti-inflammatory. This helps to protect our joints, maintain overall flexibility and protects the body from oxidative stress.
- Helps maintain liver and biliary system health and promotes a good appetite. Turmeric powder also facilitates the digestion in various ways, improving the breakdown of fats, stimulating digestive fluid production and generally promoting greater digestive comfort.
Buy organic turmeric powder now from The Giving Nature’s online store and enrich your food with the health benefits of turmeric.
Storage: Cool, dry, dark and hygienic; away from strong odours. Protect from extremes of moisture, light and temperature.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Turmeric.
Country of Origin: India.