Key Benefits of Himalayan Salt
- High mineral content: This makes it perfect to use in cooking: It contains vital minerals such as Iron, Potassium, and Magnesium which many other salts do not have. This makes it perfect if you are on a diet or are looking for a healthier alternative.
- Great taste: The Himalayan Pink Salt has a unique taste that makes it perfect for seasoning in many dishes.
- Unrefined: Mined directly from the natural mountainous region, this salt is unrefined, which is what gives it its pink colour. With no additives, it is one of the healthier options available.
- Healing salt: The high mineral content makes it perfect for therapeutic purpose and it is used in salt baths as a healing salt. It can relax the muscles and help fight fatigue.
Firmed over 250 million years ago, the Pink Himalayan salt is mined directly from the Himalayan Mountain. It is unrefined and contains many essential minerals, which is what gives it its pink colour. Hand-harvested and free from all additives, the pink salt is used in the famous Himalayan Salt bath, which is used as a therapeutic treatment. The Giving Naturefine Himalayan pink salt is hand-mined and contains no additives.
How to use Himalayan Pink salt
Due to the high mineral content and unrefined nature, the Himalayan Pink Salt is used in a variety of applications such as:
- Food seasoning: Add a pinch of pink salt to season salad, meat, and other dishes. It is the perfect natural seasoning for vegetarians as well. Use as needed for cooking.
- Salt baths: Dissolve it in lukewarm water to create a Himalayan salt bath that can reduce fatigue and relax the muscles.
- Sole: Add a few pinches of Himalayan pink salt to distilled drinking water to create a healthy mineral drink called sole.
Buy Himalayan Salt from The Giving Nature store to get a pure and unrefined salt that may help to improve your health, and enjoy your healthy cooking and baking.
Ingredients: 100% Food Grade Himalayan Salt.
Storage: Cool, dry and away from direct light.
Country of Origin: Pakistan.