- Produced from Aloe Vera Juice
- Captures the maximum nutritional activity of the Aloe Vera plant (Aloe barbadensis)
- This soothing gel nourishes, cools and can help restore dry and damaged skin
- Can be applied to stretch marks, scars and dry, chapped and sun burned skin
- Free-from Artificial Perfumes and Colours, SLS & Parabens
How to Use Aloe Vera Juice
- Not for internal use.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- If sensitivity occurs discontinue use.
- Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on animals.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Daily dose: When necessary after bathing or showering.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid.