Black peppercorn – the king of spices is used for various culinary purposes. It is also widely used in medicines as well because of its healing properties. It contains volatile flavouring substances in it that enhances the flavour of the meal. Furthermore, black peppercorns are enriched with many essential nutrients such as vitamin B, antioxidants and fibre. Black pepper may also help the body to produce calcium.
Black peppercorn benefits:
Black peppercorn has plenty of benefits for the body.
- It may help in losing weight and detoxifies the body.
- Some studies have also shown that black pepper may help to prevent cancer.
- The potassium found in pepper may help to reduce the high blood pressure and regulate the heart rate.
- It may aid in digestion and relieves constipation.
- Furthermore, the consumption of black pepper may also prevent wrinkles, skin deformation and produce red blood cells
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and benefits the brain cells.
How to use black peppercorns:
Black peppercorns can be used as a whole, crushed or in powdered form. It is always better to buy whole black pepper and then crushing or grounding it freshly before using it. A pinch of black pepper powder is enough.
You can also add black pepper in your drinks such as lemonade, apple juice etc. One of the natural remedies for coughing is to eat honey with black pepper powder.
The best way to use black peppercorn is with turmeric – as this powerful combination is the secret of many health benefits. Peppercorns with turmeric is an ideal anti-inflammatory cure. This combination also improves your gut health and boosts digestion.
Buy Organic Black Peppercorns today and add extra punch to your meals and enjoy multiple health benefits!
Storage: Cool, dry and hygienic; away from direct sunlight and strong odours.
Ingredients: Organic Peppercorns Black.