VM2000 is rich in antioxidants and has been formulated specifically to help support you and your body to cope with the stresses and strains of modern life.
Take one tablet twice a day to give you a consistent dose throughout the day, to help keep you energized and support you to live a busy and active lifestyle.
- A high potency multivitamin and mineral formula
- Includes iron presented in biglycinate form, which has been shown to be gentle on the stomach
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- High doses of B Vitamins help to support everyday energy levels, and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2, B9 & B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals, making it easily absorbable
- Contains important antioxidants Vitamin A, C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging
- Contains a full spectrum of amino acid, the building blocks of protein
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
How to use VM-2000:
As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
ORDER FORMULA VM-2000 TABLETS ONLINE TODAY!
Ingredients: Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, pea starch, alginate, dicalcium phosphate; Calcium (as citrate, carbonate, bisglycinate); Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid); Isolated Soya Protein Powder; Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, bisglycinate); Vitamin E (200 IU, as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate); Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate); Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium); Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide); Riboflavin (vitamin B2, as riboflavin, riboflavin-5′-phosphate); Choline (as bitartrate); Anti-caking Agents: vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate; Inositol; Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum; Iron (as bisglycinate Glazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil); Betaine HCl; Soya Lecithin; Zinc (as oxide, bisglycinate); Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl); Manganese (as gluconate, bisglycinate); L-Ornithine HCl; Natural Source Beta-carotene; Taurine; L-Glutathione; Copper (as bisglycinate); Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid); Colour: Riboflavin; Iodine (as potassium iodide); Chromium (as picolinate); Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin); D-biotin; Selenium (as L-selenomethionine); Carotenoid Mix; Vitamin D2 (400 IU, as ergocalciferol).
Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Preservatives
Content: 60 tablets.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Avoid this product if you are allergic to sunflowers or daisy-like flowers. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Store at room temperature. Do not use if inner seal is missing or damaged.
There are no reviews yet.